Monday, December 29, 2008

AJAS Emerging Artists

I am taking somewhat of a break for the holidays, but I wanted to create a quick entry to mention that the American Juried Art Salon has selected me as one of their Emerging Artists: http://artjury.com/EmergingIntro.html
Click on my name to see which of my pieces have been juried into this gallery, and do check out the amazing work of the other artists listed.

I have been making some progress on my latest portrait this week, and next week I will resume regular blogging including some images of my work in progress.

3 comments:

Teresa Mallen said...

Congratulations Holly! What wonderful news. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. Happy New Year and all the best in 2009!!

Valerie Jones said...

Congratulations! You deserve this award!

Nothing to See said...

Congratulations. Well deserved. Your work is fabulous.