Saturday, March 8, 2008

Artist of the Month

I am honored to have been chosen as Marsha Robinett’s Artist of the Month for March! Marsha is a pencil artist, working in carbon pencil, charcoal, and graphite to create amazingly detailed and realistic renderings of everything from still life and flowers to portraits. Visit her online gallery, appropriately named The Extraordinary Pencil.

My interview is posted to her blog: http://theextraordinarypencil.blogspot.com. In the interview, I talk about my transition from engineer to artist, how I chose my medium, what challenges me, and what inspires me.

1 comment:

Making A Mark said...

Hi Holly - I'm also linking to both Marsha's interview with you and your blog in my 'who's made a mark this week' post today.

Would it be OK to use an image of your on my blog. Details of how to contact me are here.